Social networks are places where large groups of people coexist with similar interests (relationships, tastes, and professional interests); in order to communicate, interact, share content, create communities, etc.
Thanks to the development of new technologies and services on the Internet, from a business point of view, social networks have become an important tool for social marketing for both SMEs and large companies. This type of online communities offer benefits to businesses:
- They are an excellent opportunity to do marketing and advertising at the lowest cost.
- provide the ability to interact with customers.
- Allow generate deep connections between the brand and its main interest groups , or what is the same social Branding.
- Inform customers about promotions, product features , company news.
- They enable the segmentation of media to better target marketing strategies.
- There is a source of information to meet the needs , opinions, satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers, and a future return that information to strategic plans of the company.
All these features can even be useful for finding staff.
Working in social media if done correctly can be an important tool for strengthening your company's brand and customer loyalty, within the budget of both SMEs and large companies. In Aimost.com we offer the possibility to integrate your website with the major social networks significant to their business model. Our service includes:
- Identification of major online communities important for your niche.
- Creation and customization of your company profile on the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.).
- Integrating your blog with Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Direct button to your social media channels.
- Button “Like" Facebook.
- Number of followers on your Fanpage.
- social buttons spread.
- Installing the Wibiya tool bar on your website.
- Feeds Twitter and Facebook on the web.
In addition to these customized services, we offer our clients advice on Social Marketing.